We have fabric !!
Oodles of it for every type of quilt and craft project imaginable. And all the complementary products as well - batting, wide backings, notions and threads.
We are once again offering a limited number of workshops.
More will be added at a later date once we are comfortable doing so.
Covid protocol is being enforced and proof of double vaccination is required to attend any workshop - no exceptions.
* We look forward to having you in a workshop once Covid is a memory.*
We do sewing machine and serger repairs on ALL makes and models of domestic machines (no industrial machines).
No appointment necessary - bring in anytime during regular business hours, and before noon on Saturday.
All repairs are done onsite. Our technician comes to the store on Sundays, when the store is closed.
If we cannot fix your machine, OR if you choose not to get it repaired, the deposit will NOT be refunded.
Our turn around time for repairs is generally a week unless the machine needs parts or extraordinary repairs.
- Basic tune up mechanical - $119.98 plus HST
- Basic tune up Computerized - $139.98 plus HST
- Basic tune up serger - $139.98 plus HST
- Basic Bench Charge for any repair - $75 plus HST
- Estimates (non-refundable) - $75, which can be used toward repairs
Any parts or extraordinary repairs are extra. Customers will receive a call with the final charge prior to repair.
A verbal authorization is required to proceed.