We have fabric !!
Oodles of it for every type of quilt and craft project imaginable. And all the complementary products as well - batting, wide backings, notions and threads.
We do workshops - lots of them
Covid has changed our plans.
We have temporarily postponed all upcoming workshops due to Covid until further notice, to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. New workshop schedules will be posted once it is safe to do so.
Some of the workshops that we will be offering:
- Beginner and Advanced Quilting
- Free Motion Quilting
- Quilting with a Walking Foot
- Learn your computerized sewing machine
- Advanced sewing machine technique on computerized sewing machine
- Learn your serger
- Cover stitch basics
- Block of the month quilts
- Mystery quilts
We look forward to having you in a workshop once Covid is a memory.
We do sewing machine and serger repairs on ALL makes and models of domestic machines (no industrial machines).
No appointment necessary - bring in anytime during regular business hours, and before noon on Saturday.
All repairs are done onsite. Our technician comes to the store on Sundays, when the store is closed.
Bring - foot control and power cord, bobbin case with bobbin, regular zig zag foot. Rates for Machine Servicing and Repairs.
A $75 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required on every machine as an assessment charge, which can be used toward the cost of your machine repair.
If we cannot fix your machine, OR if you choose not to get it repaired, the deposit will NOT be refunded.
Our turn around time for repairs is generally a week unless the machine needs parts or extraordinary repairs.
- Basic tune up mechanical - $109.98 plus HST
- Basic tune up Computerized - $129.98 plus HST
- Basic tune up serger - $129.98 plus HST
- Basic Bench Charge for any repair - $75 plus HST
- Estimates (non-refundable) - $75, which can be used toward repairs
Any parts or extraordinary repairs are extra. Customers will receive a call with the final charge prior to repair.
A verbal authorization is required to proceed.