Return Policy on Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Sergers and Cover Stitch Machines
- Store Credit if machine is returned within 10 days in original packing material and has not been used or
- Partial refund (20% restocking fee will be deducted from entire purchase including taxes) if machine is returned within 10 days in original packing material and has not been used.
- If we deem that the machine has been used for whatever reason during the 10 days and/or the original packaging is not included, there will be NO refund or store credit.
- NO refund or credit will be issued for any machine returned 10 days after date of sale.
If machine is returned within 10 days due to manufacturer’s defect, the machine will be replaced. This determination will be made either by our factory trained technician or the manufacturer. If the problem is deemed to be user error and labour charges are incurred, the cost will all be borne by the purchaser.
Return Policy on all other products
No refund or credit on the following items:
- Fabrics and other goods sold by the meter
- Threads, Patterns, Sewing Machine Needles, Bulbs
- Software including CDs, Embroidery USB sticks
Store Credit for all other items not listed below above.
Includes all unused sewing machine accessories, all notions and sewing aids (not listed about) in unopened packages, all buttons and fasteners in unopened packaging.
Classes and Workshops
We require 48 hours notice if you are going to cancel , for whatever reason. There is NO refund or credit with less than 48 hours notice and no refund if the participant has already commenced the workshop. 1 week cancellation notice required for complimentary classes (included with qualifying machine purchases).