Servicing and Repairs
We do servicing and repairs on all makes and models of domestic sewing machines and sergers. We do not do repairs on industrial machines. A $75 non-refundable deposit is required for all machines for which an assessment is requested. That deposit may be used toward the servicing once the client has approved the order.
Fees for routine servicing:
- Basic tune up mechanical - $109.98 plus HST
- Basic tune up Computerized - $129.98 plus HST
- Basic tune up serger - $129.98 plus HST
- Basic Bench Charge for any repair - $60 plus HST
- Estimates (non-refundable) - $50, which can be used toward repairs
All extraordinary repairs and parts are extra. Customers are notified of any extra charges prior to any work being done on the machine - subject to the customer's approval. All machine must be received by noon Saturday. Our technician is only on site on Sunday when the store is closed.
All machines that do not require parts or extraordinary repairs are ready for pick up the following Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. It is only on rare occasions that we cannot meet this timeline.
In order to expedite the service, please ensure that you bring your machine with bobbin and bobbin case, power cord and foot control.