March is World Quilting Month
The Oakville Sewing Centre
is celebrating the Joy of Quilting.
Join us for the following weeks for events to inspire you.
Tired of your old machine?
Got a trade in??
Come in and negotiate a deal on a new sewing/quilting sewing machine.
Your old machine could be worth up to $800 .
- Spring Demo Clearance at par dollar prices.
- Price increases in effect on new inventory.
- SAVE up to 50% on the MSLP
Call store for more info - 905 844-2782
- *selected 500 and 700 series Bernina
- *selected 8000 series Janome
- *selected sergers and cover stitch machines
No email quotes
Vagabond Ladies Bus Tour
You asked for it - it's finally here!
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Only 3 seats left!
Thanks to Jill Neal Gallery for this fabulous graphic - "Foreplay"
Vagabond Definition - a person who wanders from place to place without a permanent (quilting) home.
Synonyms - footloose, meandering (that's where stippling came from!!)
Join us on Saturday, April 11 for the
Vagabond Ladies Bus Tour
We have found 3 "exotic" quilting destinations for your quilting pleasure. Trip includes luxury bus coach with an entertaining driver, prizes, games, demonstrations of the latest quilting gadgets and of course - FOOD - lots of it!!
$75 plus HST
All sales final - no credits or refunds for cancellations
Register by phone early as seats are limited 905 844-2782
You can now register for a workshop ONLINE.
Click here for details
For your convenience, we are instituting an Online Registration and Payment system. We hope you will find it easy to use and encourage you to try it out. Here are the basics.
- Make sure that Cookies are enabled on your web browser.
- When you visit the "Workshops" page, a new button is available - "Online Purchase". Click the button will bring up the so-called Mobile Calendar with a blue "Login" button.
- Pressing the Blue Login button will bring you to the Registration and Login screen.
- Please refer to the notes on the login page for any more details.
- Once you have Registered, you can go through the many fun courses we offer, and when you find one you wish to attend, click on its "Purchase" button.
- When you are finished choosing courses, check out with the secure payment system.
See you in class!
Go to Workshops
Special Note for New Machine Purchasers
We love to assist our customers with their new machines. We offer formal classes that are 2 1/2 hours in duration for new machine owners. Some machine purchases qualify for a FREE lesson if the machine was purchased at the Oakville Sewing Centre in the last 12 months. All other purchases from the Oakville Sewing Centre in the past 12 months qualify for a class at a discount price. Call store for details.
Of course, we are available ANY TIME for assistance on your machine regardless of the model or the date of purchase.
We also do any warranty work that is needed on your machine if it was purchased from us.
Purchasing your machine from the Oakville Sewing Centre
has its rewards!!
Special Events - Plan Ahead
Want to learn, improve, and excel at sewing?
You have come to the right place. We not only sell top line machines by Bernina and Janome, but we show you how to use them to the fullest.
Friendly and frequent workshops, held right here, propel you forward to get the most out of your sewing machines and sergers.
We also have an extensive line of fabrics, updated every season, and all the knicks and knacks you need along the way.
Come visit us soon at the Oakville Sewing Centre.
To get the scoop on events and specials, join our emailing list. Your information is always private and for the sole use of Oakville Sewing.